Book Title: 3rd Grade Reading Comprehension Success: Activities, Exercises, and Tips to Help Catch Up, Keep Up, and Get Ahead (Sylvan Language Arts Workbooks)
Publisher: Sylvan Learning Publishing
Author: Sylvan Learning
- 3rd Grade Super Math Success: Activities, Exercises, and Tips to Help Catch Up, Keep Up, and Get Ahead (Sylvan Math Super Workbooks)
- 3rd Grade Super Reading Success: Activities, Exercises, and Tips to Help Catch Up, Keep Up, and Get Ahead (Sylvan Language Arts Super Workbooks)
- 3rd Grade Spelling Success: Activities, Exercises, and Tips to Help Catch Up, Keep Up, and Get Ahead (Sylvan Language Arts Workbooks)
- Third Grade Basic Math Success (Sylvan Workbooks) (Sylvan Math Workbooks)
- Scholastic Success with Reading Comprehension, Grade 3
- 4th Grade Reading Comprehension Success: Activities, Exercises, and Tips to Help Catch Up, Keep Up, and Get Ahead (Sylvan Language Arts Workbooks)
- 2nd Grade Reading Skill Builders: Activities, Exercises, and Tips to Help You Catch Up, Keep Up, and Get Ahead (Sylvan Language Arts Workbooks)
- Scholastic Success With Reading Tests, Grade 3 (Scholastic Success with Workbooks: Tests Reading)
- 3rd Grade Vocabulary Flashcards: 240 Flashcards for Improving Vocabulary Based on Sylvan's Proven Techniques for Success (Sylvan Language Arts Flashcards)
- Reading Comprehension, Grade 3 (Skill Builders)
Good reading skills are essential not only for third-grade academic success, but also for lifelong learning. The teacher-reviewed, curriculum-based activities and exercises in this workbook will help your children catch up, keep up, and get ahead. Best of all, they’ll have lots of fun doing it! Some of the great features you’ll find inside are:REASON TO READ
Colorful book covers, story descriptions, and articles teach kids how to predict what a story will be about. STOP AND TO STORY
Illustrations and short stories on toys, superheroes, roller coasters, and more
show how to absorb and think about the facts of the story along the way. PICTURE THIS!
Drawing exercises help kids visualize what they’re reading. WHAT'S THE WORD?
A combination of funny made-up and real words helps kids learn vocabulary
in context.MIND MAP
Fill-in-the-blank charts help kids analyze stories for main ideas and details.PLUS!CHECK IT! STRIPS
Reinforce concepts and build confidence as kids check their own work.
Give your child’s grades and confidence a boost with 3rd Grade Reading Comprehension Success
Why Sylvan Products Work
Sylvan Learning Workbooks won a Honors Award from the National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA) as a top book series for children in the elementary-aged category
. The NAPPA is the nation’s most comprehensive awards program for children’s products and parenting resources, and has been critically reviewing products since 1990. The Award recognizes Sylvan Learning Workbooks as some of the most innovative and useful products geared to parents.
Sylvan's proven system inspires kids to learn and has helped children nationwide catch up, keep up, and get ahead in school. Sylvan has been a trusted partner for parents for thirty years, and has based their supplemental education success on programs developed through a focus on the highest educational standards and detailed research. Sylvan’s line of educational products equips families with fun, effective, and grade-appropriate learning tools. Our workbooks and learning kits feature activities, stories, and games to reinforce the skills children need to develop and achieve their academic potential. Students will reap the rewards of improved confidence and a newfound love of learning.