Psychoeducational Assessment of Preschool Children
Primary: Psychoeducational Assessment of Preschool Children.pdf - 42,678 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Psychoeducational Assessment of Preschool Children.pdf - 40,564 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Psychoeducational Assessment of Preschool Children.pdf - 22,285 KB/Sec
- Young Exceptional Children Monograph Series N. 13: Gathering Information to Make Informed Decisions (Monograph Series)
- Everyday Teacher Leadership: Taking Action Where You Are
- Authentic Assessment for Early Childhood Intervention: Best Practices (The Guilford School Practitioner Series)
- Teaching Strategies: What to Do to Support Young Children's (Young Exceptional Children Monograph Series No. 3)
- Instructional Technology in Early Childhood
- Essentials of Cross-Battery Assessment
- Educating the Global Village: Including the Child in the World (2nd Edition)
- Improving Schools Through Action Research: A Reflective Practice Approach, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package (4th Edition) (What's New in Ed Psych / Tests & Measurements)
- The Developing Brain: Building Language, Reading, Physical, Social, and Cognitive Skills from Birth to Age Eight
New Material—A thorough updating includes new material on environmental and home and family assessment plus new coverage of recently revised tests, including the Stanford-Binet V and the Kaufman Assessment Battery for Children, 2e.
Balanced Coverage—Sound theoretical coverage precedes and supports the book’s main focus on assessing the abilities, skills, behavior, and characteristics of young children.
Expertise—Each chapter is written by a nationally recognized scholar and represents state-of-the-art coverage of its topic.
Comprehensive and Flexible—The broad range and organization of topics covered makes the book suitable for both new and experienced examiners and for use as a text in graduate level courses on preschool assessment.