Book Title: The Secret Principles of Genius: The Key to Unlocking Your Hidden Genius Potential
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: I. C. Robledo
- How To Analyze People: Proven Techniques To Analyzing People, Body Language, Human Behavior, Reading People And Human Psychology
- The Smart Habit Guide: 37 Small Life Changes Your Brain Will Thank You for Making
- No One Ever Taught Me How to Learn: How to Unlock Your Learning Potential and Become Unstoppable
- The Science of Accelerated Learning: Advanced Strategies for Quicker Comprehensi
- Practical Memory: A Simple Guide to Help You Remember More & Forget Less in Your Everyday Life
- The Art of Witty Banter: Be Clever, Be Quick, Be Interesting - Create Captivatin
- The Manual: A Guide to the Ultimate Study Method (USM), Second Edition
- Accelerated Learning: How To Learn Any Skill Or Subject, Double Your Reading Spe
- The Science of Likability: 27 Studies to Master Charisma, Attract Friends, Captivate People, and Take Advantage of Human Psychology
- Learn Like Einstein: Memorize More, Read Faster, Focus Better, and Master Anything with Ease
Unlock the Hidden Powers of Your Mind
These secret principles of genius have been hidden, lost, or even forgotten through time. They have played a critical role in the greatest achievements of humanity
, yet most of us are unaware of them. Now, they are finally revealed.
Internationally bestselling author I. C. Robledo has profiled the brightest minds
to demonstrate why these secret principles are so important. Their lives range from time periods that span millennia and include a wide range of cultures, professions, and personalities. We will explore the intellect of icons
such as Leonardo da Vinci, Albert Einstein, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Maria Montessori, and Sun Tzu.
An important theme is that brilliant people have used these principles to accomplish what no one thought was possible. When everyone said “No”, they still found a way to make it happen. What has become clear through the ages is that with the right principles, it is possible to tap into a potential that is limitless.
Discover the Secret Principles Which Changed the Following Lives
- Leonardo da Vinci, the Renaissance man who gave us the Mona Lisa and was so committed to learning the human form that he dissected cadavers
- Dr. Ben Carson, who grew up in a Detroit ghetto, yet he gained notoriety as a neurosurgeon for separating conjoined twins successfully
- Wolfgang Mozart, and the secret principle which played a major role in his incredible rise to stardom in the classical music scene
- Sun Tzu, whose timeless military wisdom has been applied in countless battles and beyond to business, law, and chess
- The late musical artist Prince, who played 27 musical instruments and had no tolerance for low standards
- Maria Montessori, who was ages ahead of her time with her revolutionary system for educating children
- Ben Underwood, a boy who learned to “see” the world despite having his eyes removed because of retinal cancer
- Many more brilliant minds and lives, and the secret principles they applied are discussed inside…
Learn the life-changing Secret Principles of Genius
to discover what you are truly capable of.
Pick up your copy today by scrolling to the top of the page and clicking BUY NOW.